The secret to a beautiful finish lies in the lint free nylon filament used in this mop. It covers more square feet per loading and releases finish more evenly with less "mop drag". This means less work, with better results. Level Best is especially effective with high solid/gloss floor finishes.
The construction of fibers used in making this mop, makes it almost impossible to leave lint. With this absence of lint in your finish, you will notice it is smoother, and will stand up to traffic longer, since there are fewer contaminates and less surface imperfections. Immediately, you notice that the coats of finish are more even.
The yarn's ability to hold the finish with surface tension allows this finish mop to release the finish more evenly and more completely as it is pulled across the floor.
Level Best Floor Finish Mop Features:
- Glides effortlessly over floors.
- Leaves a smooth, even layer of finish.
- Looped ends tailbands provide the highest level of durability and coverage control.
- 25% less drag than conventional rayon / polyester mops.
- 1.25" headband size
These floor finish mops are designed for use with side gate or quick change type mop handles. They will not work with gripper type handles, due to the width of the headband (1.25" wide).
For best results, please use the following instructions:
- Before using, pre-rinse the mop to remove any lint from the manufacturing process.
- After using the mop to apply finish, thoroughly rinse, wring and hang to dry.
- These mops are NOT launderable, simply rinse in warm water.
Level Best floor finish mops are sold each or by the case of 12
Floor Finish Mop Specifications
Brand: Level Best
Type: Floor finish mop
Headband Size: 1.25 in. (narrow band)
Style: Looped construction
- Medium size is equal is a 20 ounce mop
- Large size is equal is a 24 ounce mop