Foam Gun Applications
- Shower room and locker room cleaning
- Gang shower cleaning
- Clean and/or disinfect with foaming degreasers, detergents, disinfectants, and acid cleaners
- Supermarket and packing house meat cutting rooms and equipment
- Food handling and preparation areas
- Animal cages
- Dairy equipment
- Trucks, cars and other equipment
Cleaning, degreasing, or disinfecting when a foam is desired to increase surface contact time.
Foam Gun Specifications
Water Pressure: 40 to 90 psi (for maximum accuracy 40 to 60 psi).
Output: 1 1/2 gallons per minute
Spray Pattern: Foaming attachment provides a fan spray, removes for a solid stream. Deflectors are available for fan spray patterns for non-foaming chemicals.
Anti-siphon: Protects water supply. (Note: a slight discharge of water from base of handle when water is turned off is normal and indicates anti-siphon is functioning properly.)
Hose Connection: 3/4" hose thread
5 settings to fit your needs
- A 1:128 - 1 oz. per gal.
- B 1:64 - 2 oz. per gal.
- C 1:32 - 4 oz. per gal.
- D 1:20 - 6 oz. per gal.
- E 1:10 - 10 oz. per gal.