Foam Hand Soap and Sanitizer Dispenser - The innovative design places the ADA compliant push pad at the top of the Foam Dispenser. This way, users will easily see the amount of foam hand soap being dispensed, helping to eliminate overuse. Air is infused into the dispenser when pushed, resulting in a rich and creamy lather.
Guaranteed Not to Leak
The upright dispenser pump is guaranteed not to leak and is replaced with each cartridge replacement. Foam soap/sanitizer dispenser has an easy viewing window for easy refill maintenance.
- Unique Top Dispensing design - no risk of leaking valves
- You can see the product being dispensed - no wasted extra pushes
- Made from durable plastic with no metal parts - ideal for wet or dry conditions
- ADA push compliant with a secured locking option
- Large refill indicator window and multi-lingual refill labels
- Economical - dispenses only .75 ml per push (hand wash) versus 1.5 ml for most bag-in-box systems
Dispensers are shipped in the manual, no key required mode, but are easily converted to the keyed locking mode. The dispenser can be converted from non-locking to locking and back.
Foam soap dispenser includes: (1) dispenser, mounting tape (double-sided), installation instructions.
Foamclean Hand Soap Dispenser Specifications
- Gray (44002 - 0330000)
- Black (44001 - 0330001)
Capacity: 1000 ml.
Type: Manual push
Soap Output: .75 ml per push
*An optional low-dose .4 ml adapter is available by special request. No special tools required to install.
Height: 10 3/4 in.
Width: 6 3/4 in.
Deep: 5 1/2 in.
Mounting: Double-sided tape included (optional mounting screws not included)
Key lock: Optional (included with each dispenser)