Elements Organic Acid Restroom Cleaner can be used on most surfaces and fixtures in restrooms, locker rooms, and shower areas. It cleans and deodorizes in one step and is especially effective on soap scum, water scale and rust deposits, and body oils. It leaves no sticky residue to attract re-soiling. It is effective on oil and water based soils.
Cleans away soap scum, mold, mildew, hard water deposits, rust stains, body oils, fats, and dirt. Can be used to clean most surfaces such as windows, walls, floors, washroom fixtures, tubs, showers, toilet bowls, and urinals. Especially effective on removing difficult stains from ceramic tile floors and grouting.
- EcoLogo Green Certified - Environmentally preferred
- Highly concentrated product - Economical to use
- Counteracts odors - Pleasant results
- Versatile formula - Multiple applications
- Surface friendly - Safe on most surfaces
Can be used to clean most surfaces such as; Plexiglas, glass shower doors, walls, tubs, showers, toilet bowls, and urinals. It is especially effective in removing difficult stains from ceramic tile floors and grouting.
- General Purpose cleaning: Mix 6 ounces of concentrate with one gallon of water.
- Locker Rooms & Showers: Mix 12 ounces of concentrate with one gallon of water.
- Toilets & Urinals: Mix 12 ounces of concentrate with one gallon of water.
One gallon of Elements Restroom Cleaner makes from 16-32 gallons of ready to use cleaner.
Elements Organic Acid restroom cleaner is packaged in one gallon containers sold each of by the case of 4
Elements Organic Acid Restroom Cleaner Specifications
Part #: E03
Physical State: Liquid
pH: 4.0 - 5.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility in water: Complete
Dilution: 1:8 - 1:16
Freeze / Thaw stability: Keep from freezing
Storage / Stability: 1 year
EcoLogo is North America's largest, most respected environmental standard and certification mark. EcoLogo provides customers with assurance that the
products and services bearing the logo meet stringent standards of