Elements Green Certified Heavy Duty Cleaner/Degreaser is effective against industrial grease, oil, animal fats, permanent marker, and ink. Ideal for scrubbing resilient floors prior to finishing. The formulated blend of Green Certified ingredients combine to lift and emulsify soils, fats, oils, and greases without the use of solvents or toxic chemicals. Can be used to clean most hard surfaces such as walls, tile & grout, food processing, and service areas. Makes an excellent spray and wipe cleaner.
- Formulated using MicroEmulsion 3G Technology.
- Super Duty Degreaser is a low toxicity, low VOC, biodegradable, microemulsion, concentrated cleaner / degreaser that's specially designed to address the environmental, safety and health concerns.
- Part #: E12 gallon
- EcoLogo Certified
- For general cleaning of floors, walls, and fixtures: Dilute concentrate 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of water and apply with a mop, sprayer, or sponge. Allow to stand a few moments and wipe off or rinse clean with water.
- For food processing areas and equipment: Dilute concentrate 4 ounces per gallon of water. Mop, spray or sponge onto surface and allow to stand a few moments. Surfaces that come directly in contact with food require a potable water rinse; otherwise rinsing is not usually necessary.
- For heavy duty degreasing and industrial cleaning: Dilute concentrate 4 ounces per gallon of water. Mop, spray or sponge onto surface and allow to stand at least 5 minutes. Scrub or brush thoroughly and rinse with clean water.
Use cold water when diluting product. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
Elements Super Duty Degreaser is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
Elements Super Duty Degreaser Specifications
pH (concentrate): 12.0 - 13.0
pH (ready to use): 11.0 - 12.0
Recommended dilution: 1:8 - 1:64
Viscosity: Water Thin
Rinsability: Complete with water
Flash point: None
Storage/Stability: 2 years
Freeze/Thaw stability: Keep from freezing
EcoLogo is North America's largest, most respected environmental standard and certification mark. EcoLogo provides customers with assurance that the
products and services bearing the logo meet stringent standards of