For general scrubbing and cleaning applications Green Scrub floor pads will remove surface dirt and grime to get your floor back in shape before re-coating or buffing. Use with a cleaning solution to scrub hard floor surfaces. This pad will aggressively remove dirt and scuff marks from heavily soiled floors. It is also designed for light stripping.
- For use on standard electric floor machines or automatic scrubbers
- Removes dirt, spills and scuffs, leaving a clean surface ready for floor re-coating
- An excellent alternative when you really don't need a black stripping pad
- The recommended floor pad when scrubbing / stripping new generation floors; Marmoleum, Forbo and pure vinyl (sheets, rolls,tiles)
- Recommended for use on machines operating at 150 - 800 rpm
- Made from 100% Recycled Content
Scrubbing: Done prior to replacing worn finish; provides a fresh new surface to maintain.
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
Directions for Use:
Sweep or dust mop floors prior to scrubbing. Scrub floor using a standard electric or automatic scrubber. Remove cleaning solution with a damp mop or wet vacuum if using a standard electric machine. Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating.
To prolong the life of this product it may be washed using a hose with a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. To dissolve heavy soil or finish this pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
Green scrubbing pads are sold individually or as a case of 5.
- 13" - 0270513
- 14" - 0270514
- 15" - 0270515
- 17" - 0270517
- 19" - 0270519
- 20" - 0270520
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it’s what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.