Environmentally Safe Elements Neutral Cleaner is formulated with environmentally preferred technology for use with conventional mopping equipment or auto scrubbers and is an ideal product to use on polished floors to eliminate the soil and protect the shine. It quickly removes soils without dulling, damaging, etching, or harming floor finishes. It is an effective cleaner for most surfaces where a neutral range pH is desirable.
Where to use:
Elements Neutral Cleaner is a safe and effective cleaner that is ideal for use in hospitals, schools, kitchens, restrooms, shower rooms, hotels, offices, fitness centers, and most every kind of facility where a neutral range pH product is desirable.
- Outstanding cleaning ability
- Works in hard water
- No rinsing required
- May also be used as a light duty spray and wipe cleaner for multiple surfaces not harmed by water
- Neutral pH will not harm or dull floor finishes
- Part #: E07 gallon
- EcoLogo Certified
Areas of use:
Elements Neutral Cleaner can be used on any surface not harmed by water. Apply with mop, brush, pressure washer, auto scrubber or use as a spray and wipe for walls and equipment.
- Floor cleaning: Mix 1 ounce of concentrate with one gallon of water.
- General purpose cleaning: Mix 6 ounces of concentrate with one gallon of water.
- Product yield: One gallon of Elements Neutral Cleaner makes 128 gallons of ready to use cleaner.
Elements Neutral Floor Cleaner is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
Elements Neutral Cleaner Specifications (E07)
Dilution: 1:16 - 1:256
Odor: Mild Odor
pH (concentrate): 7.0
pH (ready to use): 7.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility: Complete with water
Flash point: None
Storage / Stability: 2 years
Weight per gallon: 8.53 lbs. per gallon
Freeze / Thaw stability: Keep from freezing
EcoLogo is North America's largest, most respected environmental standard and certification mark. EcoLogo provides customers with assurance that the
products and services bearing the logo meet stringent standards of