Traditional compact soap system where the refill comes with the bag fitted into a box. All of which goes into the dispenser.
- Universal dispenser accepts industry standard 800 ml bag-in-box hand soap cartridges.
- Larger size - accepts 1000 ml or 800 ml refills.
- One-hand, push bar operation
- Portion control, sanitary sealed refills
- This is the same dispenser as the GOJO 9034
Hand soap dispenser includes: (1) dispenser, mounting tape (double sided), installation instructions.
GOJO 800 ml Soap Dispenser Specifications
Product code: 34017 / 9034
Capacity: 800 ml cartridge
Color: Light beige / cream
Type: Manual push
Height: 11 in.
Width: 5 1/2 in.
Deep: 5 in.
ADA compliant for push force
Mounting: Double sided included (optional mounting screws (not included)
How many soap dispensers do you need per restroom?
Generally you should have a soap dispenser next to each sink to reduce or eliminate soap or water spills. Mounting one soap dispenser between two adjacent sinks is often acceptable. However, one dispenser per sink is the best ratio.
You may also want to equip your restroom with a common hand sanitizer dispenser for kids or disabled persons that can't reach the dispensers or faucets.