2nd Shift Industrial Degreaser is a versatile heavy-duty degreaser meant for tough industrial cleaning jobs. It emulsifies greasy, oily soil for easy and complete removal. A special low-foam formulation makes this water based cleaner / degreaser ideal for use in automatic floor scrubbing machines. It eliminates costly work stoppages due to foam build-up in the recovery tank.
This product is economical and versatile. Its varied dilution ratios enable use in a wide range of applications, from heavy-duty degreasing to general purpose cleaning. When used in pressure sprayers, it generates cleaning power without an abundance of suds.
Non-butyl emulsifier is concentrated for fast action in the toughest oily and greasy soils. Emulsifies oily soils on industrial equipment, parts, soak tanks, tools and engines. Excellent for food service filters, fans, vent hoods, grills, ovens and other surfaces. General cleaner for floors and counters.
- Heavy soil: 1:16 to 1:8 (8-16 ounces of per gal. of water)
- Normal soil: 1:32 to 1:16 (4-8 ounces of per gal. of water)
- Light soil: 1:64 to 1:32 (2-4 ounces of per gal. of water)
- Pressure cleaning equipment: Use 2nd Shift in the equipment in accordance with the equipment manufacturer's instructions. Adjust use of dilution strength for optimum cleaning. Rinse with hot or cold clean water.
- Floor cleaning: Add 2nd Shift to the cleaning solution tank after filling it with water. Adjust use of dilution strength to optimize cleaning results and efficiency.
- Mopping equipment: Dilute between 1:50 and 1:5 (2-25 ounces per gallon of water)
Prepare dilution based on the amount and type of soil to be cleaned. Apply to floor, allow to work, and agitate with mop or brush, pick up and rinse if needed.
2nd Shift is packed in gallon containers sold each or by the case of 4
2nd Shift Degreaser Specifications
Physical State: Liquid
Free Rinsing: Yes
Petroleum Distillates: None
pH (undiluted): 12.8