MAL-GRIT Xtra Floor Stripping Brush: For Aggressive Scrubbing of Brick & Stone, Rough or Unsealed Concrete, and Aggressive Stripping of Sealed Concrete and Terrazzo Floors.
- Staggered bristle length to assure cleaning on uneven surfaces
- .70" diameter nylon fibers
- Impregnated with 46 grit silicon carbide
- Bristle length: 1 3/4"
- This brush replaces High Productivity floor stripping pads
- Brush color: Orange
- Available sizes: 11" - 20"
- A universal clutch plate is included (NP-9200)
Advantages Over Using Floor Pads:
- Rotary brushes outlast floor pads more than 100 to 1, saving you time and money
- Lowers labor cost by reducing change out frequency and time
- Eliminates pad tearing and the need to re-center pads
- Brushes perform well on all types of surfaces including new or old floors with uneven surfaces
- Solution feed design allows cleaning solution to flow through rotary brush block for thorough cleaning
- Rinse nylon brushes with hot water for 5 to 10 minutes to help the nylon recover its form.
- Always remove your brush or pad driver from the machine after use. Hang up to extend life. Always clean and rinse brushes thoroughly, especially after stripping jobs. Chemicals can be harmful to skin and eyes.
- Do not use brush or pad with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) or serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
All floor scrubbing brushes are supplied with a universal clutch plate (NP-9200).
This clutch plate fits over 95% of the floor machines sold since 1990.
The listing below describes what size brush you need depending on the size of your floor machine.
- 11" diameter block fits a 13" floor machine, order part # 1130111
- 12" diameter block fits a 14" floor machine, order part # 1130112
- 13" diameter block fits a 15" floor machine, order part # 1130113
- 14" diameter block fits a 16" floor machine, order part # 1130114
- 15" diameter block fits a 17" floor machine, order part # 1130115
- 16" diameter block fits a 18" floor machine, order part # 1130116
- 17" diameter block fits a 19" floor machine, order part # 1130117
- 18" diameter block fits a 20" floor machine, order part # 1130118
- 19" diameter block fits a 21" floor machine, order part # 1130119
- 20" diameter block fits a 22" floor machine, order part # 1130120
The key to remember when ordering these brushes is the block diameter in relationship to the machine size. A brush (block) is sized 2 inches smaller than the machine because of the flare of the brush fibers. Pad drivers are specified 1 inch smaller than the machine.
Example: If you own a 17" floor machine (this is measured on the underside of the machine measuring from bumper to bumper) you would order a 15" brush.
Optional: If you want the brush to clean closer to the wall you add the optional riser block. This is a 1.25" tall riser that allow the brush block to clear the deck of your floor machine.
These floor scrubbing / stripping brushes are non-returnable, please call our office if you have any questions before ordering.