The Power Dryer air mover Fan gives you versatility you never had before. Use it to dry carpets, floors, padding, sub floors, baseboards, cabinets, closets, ceilings, attics, furniture, draperies, drywall, paint... anything you need to dry.
- This air mover design produces 3000 cfm while drawing only 2.2 amps of power.
- Excellent for use in carpet drying or water damage restoration.
- Easy to move from job to job with the optional caster wheels
- Multiple position versatility, 2 speeds
- Dry structures fast with more than 3000 cfm
- Stack up to 4 for easy storage or transporting
- 360° directed air flow
- Add the optional caster wheel set (#1429401) for complete "Center Room Drying"
Dry Floors Faster:
The Axial Fan directs air across the floor in all directions to accelerate drying.
High Levels of Air Flow
The Power Dryer is perfect for quickly drying both carpeting and hard floor surfaces. Place multiple dryers into a single room and dramatically decrease drying times when quick turnarounds are required.
Countless Applications for this Dryer
- The Power Dryer increases air flow, cleaning efficiency, safety, and minimizes down time in a room or large facility.
- Also perfect as a box fan, the Power Dryer can be used for general cooling and air circulation in any commercial or industrial setting.
Tornado Power Dryer Air Mover Specifications (side-draft)
- Speed 1: 1,500 cfm
- Speed 2: 3,000 cfm
- Velocity: 2,300 feet per min
Electrical: 110 - 120 volt
Body: Molded polyethylene
Fan Diameter: 16.5 in.
Angle Positions: 4 position
Stackable: Yes (up 4 high)
Sensors: Circuit breaker protection
Swivel Casters: Optional (4)
Sound Level: 72 decibels
Power Cord: 20 feet
Cord Wrap: Built-in
23" x 18" x 24"
Weight: 37 lbs
The Power Dryer features a space conscious design, which allows the units to be stacked vertically - up to four high. Additionally, the optional caster wheels can be used to easily wheel the air mover from job to job.
Use up to 5 units on a single 15 amp circuit. Built in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlets allows you to daisy chain up to 5 units.
- Use up to 5 units on a single 15 amp circuit.