Compact light weight design for drying carpets, hard surface floors, walls, ceilings, or for general air circulation. Features a 1/2 hp motor with three speeds and three built in directional settings designed to handle all air movement requirements. Molded in lift handle, cord wrap, and stackability makes the 2570 easy to use and store.
- A powerful 3 speed motor for maximum versatility, at the highest speed setting, has an output of 2950 feet per minute.
- It is stackable for storage, features built in cord wrap, and safety yellow power cord. An optional transport handle package is also available.
- Requires only 4.8 amps at 115 volts - run more blowers on each job, to improve drying times.
- The rugged roto-molded polyethylene housing is the most durable in the industry.
- Designed to be used in three different drying positions to dry walls, ceilings, carpets, floors, and more.
- Carpets after extraction
- Hard floors after stripping
- Flooded areas
- Upholstery - carpeted walls after extraction
- Fresh paint
- Improved facility ventilation
- Advertising balloons
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
Drying Floor / Hard and Soft Floor (carpeted floors): Placement of Air Movers
When drying the interior of a building, use at least one Air Mover per water damaged room, or one every 300-400 square feet (depending on the air mover used). Try to get airflow to all wet surfaces. Open interior doors to improve air circulation, and brace doors to prevent them from blowing shut.
2750 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Fan Specifications (PD-500)
Speed 1 - 1,800 cfm
Speed 2 - 2,250 cfm
Speed 3 - 2,750 cfm
Velocity: 2,950 feet per minute
Motor: 1/2 hp three speed
Power:110 volt, 4.8 amp
Housing: Rotationally molded polyethylene
1, 45, 90 degree
Sound level: 72 decibels
Power cord: 20 feet
Cord wrap: Built-in
Dimensions: 20" H x 17" D x 18" W
Nozzle dimensions: 3" High x 16.5" Wide
Weight: 33 lbs (37 lbs. shipping weight)