HydrOxi Pro is a concentrated Environmentally Safe All Purpose Cleaner, Degreaser and Deodorizer with a unique revolutionary formula. This Hydrogen Peroxide cleaner is truly an "All Purpose Cleaner." Use it with confidence to clean most any surface not normally harmed by water.
- It’s one product that can handle most cleaning situations.
- Hydrogen peroxide oxidizes grease, grime and dirt while destroying odors.
- One cleaning concentrate utilizes two different water dilutions, light and heavy, to satisfy all general cleaning needs.
- Can be used to clean most surfaces such as windows, mirrors, walls, floors bathrooms, shower rooms, tile, grout, carpet and metals.
- No lingering artificial fragrance
- Can be used virtually anywhere
Features & Benefits
- Cost-effective - 1 gallon of concentrate makes up to 128 gallons
- Multi-purpose - heavy duty cleaner, degreaser and deodorizer for all hard surfaces
- Non-toxic - no perfumes, acids, alcohol, ammonia, carcinogens, glycol ether, bleach, dyes, phosphates, petroleum solvents, quats, amines or caustic pH detergents
- Low odor - made with hydrogen peroxide, orange oil and plant derived surfactants
- Safe - can be used around everyone, including the most sensitive
- Eco-friendly - extremely low VOC's; all natural ingredients
HydroxiPro is Safe For Use On:
Windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, sinks, walls, stainless steel, drinking fountains, floors, bathrooms, shower rooms, tile & grout, carpet, & kitchen surfaces, (not for use on marble and natural stone surfaces)
- HydroxiPro is comparable to Envirox 117 (H2Orange2), Spartan Clean by Proxy
HydrOxi Pro Use Directions:
- Light Duty: 1:128 (1 ounce per gallon)
- Heavy Duty: 1:12 (10 ounces per gallon)
Always Dilute with cool or cold water.
- Dilute concentrate with cool water, either 1:128 for light duty or daily maintenance and 10:128 for heavier cleaning.
Hydroxi Pro is packaged in one gallon containers sold each or by the case of 4
HydrOxi Pro Cleaner Specifications
Hydroxi Pro leaves virtually no residue to build up and hold in dirt and contaminates therefore leaving the surface cleaner and fresher longer.
Even though Hydroxi Pro contains Hydrogen Peroxide, it is not an EPA registered Disinfectant. A quaternary ammonium (Quat) should be used when disinfecting a restroom to wipe down: toilet seats, flushers, handles on faucets, doorknobs, levers on paper towel holders, hand dryers, or other areas where bacteria, viruses, (herpes, influenza and HIV) and other infectious contaminates are likely to be.
Hydroxi Pro is a Reduced Toxicity Cleaner formulated for windows and all types of general surface wipe down. Hydroxi Pro has a very low VOC's, no artificial lingering fragrance, dyes or carcinogens to contribute to poor indoor air quality. Using one chemical with basic cool water dilutions, you can perform virtually all your cleaning tasks. These dilutions are needed to complete a total cleaning system for glass, general surface wipe down, carpet care, heavy degreasing, mineral deposits and odor elimination.
Green Seal Certified
Green Seal certification guarantees that this product complies with or exceeds Green Seal's life cycle based sustainability standards.
Why is HydrOxi Pro is a Better Cleaning Product?
- One product to purchase
- One SDS sheet
- Bilingual cleaning and safety instructions
- Increased safety
- Cost effective and easy training
- Streak-free glass cleaning
- Restores grout without harsh acids
- Eliminates odors
- Low V.O.C.'s for improved air quality
- Natural orange oil