Executive ToolKit InspectionPro
In any business one of the most overwhelming challenges is the proactive management of quality control. When the job is done right, it goes unnoticed because that is what is expected. However, without a continuous monitoring process, quality will gradually decrease over time and could potentially become the new status quo.
The only way to efficiently and effectively measure quality is to go into the field and check it. Successful organizations systematically use these inspections to improve their processes, which in turn increases the quality of the work being done. As Rimrock Technologies' latest module for Executive ToolKit, InspectionPro is just the tool you need to help you manage your quality control program.
InspectionPro uses tasks that are associated with any number of Area Types.
Tasks are assigned a Weight, to give it a higher value; and a Benchmark, for a quality level to achieve.
- Once you create your Area Types and Tasks, generating an Inspection Form from a template is a snap.
- InspectionPro is delivered with several Area Types and Tasks.
InspectionPro uses templates to allow you to create an Inspection Form unique to a facility.
For example, you may want a template specific for schools, another for medical facilities and another for office buildings. Maybe you want a template that is specific for an area of a building or for a particular employee or position.
- Simply print the inspection template and give to your inspector for use in the field. InspectionPro comes with a Default Inspection to help you get started.
- If BidPro is installed, you can create new template from an any appendix.
Once an inspection has been completed, assign the Template that was used to a Customer, Building and Building Area. Then, simply enter the score and any comments for each task.
If WorkOrderPro is installed, you can create a Work Order from Inspection tasks that do not meet their benchmark.
The charting tool provides you the means to quickly review the progress of your employees and/or tasks.
With just a few clicks you'll be able to review scores vs. the benchmark for buildings, areas, employees, employee areas, tasks and task trends.
- If desired, you can even print the underlying data for the chart.
- If JobCostPro is installed, you can review average inspection scores by supervisor route.
Important Comments on Ordering:
- All software modules include a (2) user license. The software may be installed on a single PC or Server and accessed with (2) concurrent users connections.
- Modules can be purchased individually or in any combination.
- System Requirements
Technical Support (included)
- All users are entitled to free phone support for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST.
Technical Support (Option)
- Annual Subscription
- FREE updates
- FREE upgrades
- FREE technical support by email or phone
- Renewable annually
- Support available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST
- The price for support is just $99.00 per module per year.