The flexible and intuitive report utility program helps you generate meaningful usage and valuation reports to let you know what you currently have on hand and what it is worth. For example, you can print a report that shows all the billable supplies you issued for a specific date range. In addition, you can narrow the search for a specific customer.
General Supplies & Equipment
Ever wonder how much money you have tied up in general supplies and equipment?
InventoryPro will tell you. At a click of a button you can find out what you’ve issued and when for all your customers or one.
The reselling of building supplies is a value-added service any contractor can offer. If you resell building supplies such as can liners, paper towels, and light bulbs InventoryPro will track the delivery of these products to your customers.
To make billing easier, InventoryPro will print reports sorted by supplier or category (building supplies, general supplies, floor care, etc.) for all customers (or one) for a specific billing cycle or any other period of time
Receiving & Deliveries
The basic purpose of a good inventory management system is to know what you have on hand at all times.
- With InventoryPro this is accomplished through two simple tasks.
- When products arrive from your supplier, just verify that everything that you ordered has arrived and then enter the items and quantities found on the supplier’s packing slip into the receiving screen.
- When you deliver supplies, tell the InventoryPro deliveries screen what you’ve issued and where it went. Using these simple methods that take only a few minutes a day you will always know where you stand. Now in Version 5.0, you can add all products for a specific building and date - at one time. Plus, you can easily select a building and date to see what you delivered.
The products screen is where all product data is stored.
- Start here by entering the details of your products including units of measure, reorder points and supplier names.
- For products that you resell, Up Charge Factors can be entered, allowing you to set the markup for each item and automatically calculate retail prices based on your cost.
Reordering & Overstocking
A click of a button will tell at any given time what you need to reorder and from who. Likewise, when too much is on hand, the overstocking report will tell you how much excess you have.
Use the Report Option Dialog to print out more than 20 different reports, and depending on the options, a hundred different ways.
A System Developed by Industry Experts
InventoryPro was developed by Rimrock Technologies, a team of experts with over 20 years of experience in the commercial cleaning industry, so we understand how much work year-end inventory procedures can be, that's why we designed InventoryPro.
InventoryPro Main Menu