Extremely fast and diverse tool allows you to enter time cards from your employees that are assigned to one or more jobs, pay types or benefits.
- You can easily analyze the periods time cards using the unique searching capability.
- Overtime can be calculated automatically for all employees with a click of the button.
- If more than one Pay Type is used and the employee goes into overtime, the overtime is then averaged. See "Overtime Averaging" for detailed information.
- After time cards are entered for the day, a printout of the batch can be utilized for easy double checking of the cards.
The Rate Cards feature allows you to pay employees a flat rate for any particular job, benefit or for the entire pay period.
- The Special Overtime option allows you to add the amount of a rate card before the average overtime rate is calculated.
Job numbers are associated by building and department and can be marked billable with an Hourly and Overtime, Cost Plus or Monthly Rate.
- Jobs can be optionally assigned pay types and/or benefits to be associated with them.
- With this information, the monthly Billing Report will outline your total labor expense and income showing you your bottom line.
JobCostPro offers unique reports that display data in such a way you can understand what is happening.
Run Pay Period End
- The Employee Distribution report details out all the jobs and hours by employee and pay type.
- The Job Distribution report does the same by detailing all the employees that worked on a particular job during the selected pay period.
- The Job Hours and Job Costs reports quickly show your Pay Period, Month to Date and Year to Date totals.
- Anniversary Lists, Benefit Hours, Evaluation Reports, Employees in Overtime and Billing Reports can be printed anytime and be selected to automatically print during the Pay Period End procedure.
- Additionally, the "Nightly Building Times by Supervisor" report can be given to operations managers and supervisors so they can verify and determine the previous days work on their routes.
JobCostPro allows you to choose from Weekly (52 periods), Every 2 Weeks (26 periods) or Twice Monthly (24 periods) Period Types.
- During the Period End procedure, time cards are archived, optionally exported and selected reports are printed – all with a click of a button.
- If a mistake is caught, a period can be restored anytime before the next Period End run.
The data processed during the Pay Period End procedure can be optionally exported to several formats; Microsoft Excel, Comma Delimited Text, HTML or QuickBooks Pro/Premier.
- If you use QuickBooks, Employees, Customer: Jobs and Service Items can be remotely added and synchronized with JobCostPro.
Important Comments on Ordering:
Technical Support (included)
- All software modules include a (2) user license. The software may be installed on a single PC or Server and accessed with (2) concurrent users connections.
- Modules can be purchased individually or in any combination.
- System Requirements
Technical Support (Option)
- All users are entitled to free phone support for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST.
- Annual Subscription
- FREE updates
- FREE upgrades
- FREE technical support by email or phone
- Renewable annually
- Support available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST
- The price for support is just $99.00 per module per year.