The OmniFlex Dispense-and-Vac system provides an extremely effective, low-cost solution to cleaning and maintaining floors.
Just open the spigot and apply fresh cleaning solution to the floor, spread and lightly brush into grout lines, and then vacuum the soils and liquid away. Floors are clean and dry. The process is significantly better, faster, and safer than cleaning with a mop.
Why It's Better than a Mop - Floors can be difficult and expensive to maintain. If not cared for properly, they not only become unsightly, they can drive customers away, cause slip and fall accidents, and even become a health hazard.
Unfortunately, traditional mops make matters worse, especially for grouted floors. In fact, during mopping, grout lines actually "squeegee" soil and soap scum from mops. When the water evaporates, soils, mineral deposits, soap scum, and food particles are left to penetrate and coat the porous grout.
Daily Floor Cleaning
Drop The Mop and use the Dispense-and-Vac for daily cleaning of walkways, food prep areas, cashier checkout, aisle ways, entryways, dining areas and more. Many facilities have completely replaced the traditional mop and bucket cleaning method.
- Floors are completely dry
- Restore the look to your tile floors
- Effectively cleans grout lines
Spill Pick-Up Response
The Dispense-and-Vac enables rapid, complete removal of spill contents to keep employees, customers and surfaces safe. Plus floors are clean and dry for immediate use.
- Dispense & Vac can be easily transformed into a high-performance large area floor cleaning system by adding the AutoVac Kit - providing an extremely effective, low-cost solution to cleaning and maintaining floors.
- Just open the spigot and apply fresh cleaning solution to the floor, spread and lightly brush into grout lines, and then vacuum the soils and liquid away.
- Floors are clean and dry.
- The process is significantly better, faster and safer than cleaning with a mop.
Restroom Floor Cleaning
No area of the building generates more complaints than the restroom. The Dispense and Vac is ready to tackle restroom floor cleaning. Within five days of implementing the Dispense and Vac any and all odors found in the restroom will quickly disappear. This is the most effective method to clean your restroom floor.
- Put an end to customer complaints
Included Cleaning Tools
- 35 ft vacuum hose (grease resistant)
- 54 in. aluminum wand (one piece)
- 14" Brush / Squeegee Combination
- Mohawk grout brush
- Horn hook
- Tote / Storage bag
- No-Drip storage tray
- High-speed Spreader (Ergo Mop Handle, Frame and 2 Spreader Pads)
Dispense-and-Vac Cleaning System Specifications
Solution Tank: 10 gallons
Tank: Molded Polypropylene
Variable Flow Spigot: Yes
Sight Tube: Allows operators to gauge the level of solution in the Trolley Bucket.
Tank Capacity: 10 gallon
Tank Casters: (4) 2 in. diameter
Airflow: 90 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
Waterlift: 92 in.
Decibels: 75 dB
Voltage: 110-120 volts
Power Cord: 15 feet
Method of Dumping: Drain Hose
Dump Hose Length: 26 in.
Toilet High Dumping: Yes
Horn Hooks: Attaches to the vacuum tank for wrapping hoses and cords
Included Cleaning Tools
Hose Length: 35 feet (crush-proof)
Hose Type: Trans fat resistant vacuum hose
Vacuum Wand: 54 in. aluminum (one piece)
Brush / Squeegee Combination: 14 in.
Cleaning Width: 14 in.
Squeegee Head Replacement: Detachable (no tools required)
High-Speed Spreader (Ergo Mop Handle, Frame and 2 Spreader Pads)
No-Drip Storage Tray: Provides a convenient location to store the Speed Spreader while collecting excess liquid
Training Materials: Yes
Tote Bag: Yes
Handle: Straight metal tubular with posts
Height: 41 in.
Length: 32 in.
Wide: 19 in.
Weight: 55 lb.
Rear Wheels: (2) 5 in.
Dispense & Vac Highlights
- Leaves floors clean and dry, which means reduced slip and fall accidents and immediate availability.
- Powerful vacuum combined with top quality Squeegee Brush Head thoroughly removes soils and contaminants.
- Cleaning solution always stays fresh because soiled water is vacuumed into a separate tank.
- Reduces chemical costs up to 70% while producing better results.
- Very easy to learn and use - Even first time users can achieve great results.
- Empties easily into a toilet, wash bay or floor drain.
- Completely eliminates cross contamination associated with mops
- Certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for providing high traction.
If you use the Omniflex (Autovac or Dispense & Vac) system with the Kaivac pre-measured packet cleaner program, Kaivac will extend the warranty for the vacuum head for the life of the system.