This durable Large Area Commercial Vacuum Cleaner cleans wide and large carpeted areas with nearly 4X the productivity over traditional upright vacuums. Increased productivity and cleaning coverage with a wide 30" cleaning path. Reduce downtime and lower service costs with excellent durability and reliability. Improve maneuverability and easily clean hard-to-reach areas with a low profile design.
Reliability is built into this Large Area Vacuum
Major components have been proven in commercial application for over eight years. Low acquisition and consumable prices combined with proven performance make it easy to choose this vacuum over similar models in the market today! Proven performance Standard with 4-stage filtration for improved air quality.
- Increased ease of use with a fully adjustable handle that can be set to the perfect height for operator use yet folded down for easy storage when not in use.
- Easily clean hard-to-reach areas with a low profile design that provides increased maneuverability and reach under.
- Increase operator ease-of use and decrease training with easy-one button operation.
Ease of use: The 3030 vacuum cleaner tackles large area vacuuming projects with ease.
- The handle can be adjusted for operator comfort.
- 75-foot power cord minimizes interruptions for outlet changes.
- Brush height adjustment - the 3030 has five pile height adjustment settings.
- The user changes settings with a simple foot pedal.
- Large rear wheels and front casters pivot easily for effortless maneuverability and lower operator fatigue.
- Sturdy molded handle with convenient cloth caddy keeps accessories and attachments at the operator's fingertips.
Four-stage clean-air filtration
- Stage 1: Enclosed within the rotationally molded housing is a disposable paper filter bag, making disposal and replacement clean and efficient.
- Stage 2: For added filtration Tornado used a bag-in-bag design. The paper filter is enclosed within a durable, reusable cloth filter bag.
- Stage 3: Each of the two vacuum motors is fitted with an intake filter for a third stage of filtration.
- Stage 4: A high-performance filter cartridge is located at the motor exhaust, ensuring clean-air performance. The combined efficiency of these four stages of filtration delivers clean-air performance that will reward you with cleaner carpets and a healthier environment
3030 Wide Area Carpet Vacuum Specifications
Brush Drive System
Brush Design: 28" Double bristle row, 3 in. diameter
Cleaning Path: 30 in.
Brush Horsepower: .50 horsepower
Brush RPM: 1,800 RPM
Brush Height Adjustment: 5 pile settings
Rear Wheels: (2) 10 in. diameter
Front Casters: (2) 2 in. swivel casters
Chassis Construction: Rotationally-molded polyethylene
Metal Parts Coating: Zinc plating, epoxy powder coat
Decibel Rating: 70 decibels
Weight: 95 lbs.
Width: 30 in.
High: 20 in.
Deep: 36 in.
Maximum Coverage: 14,000 sq. feet per hour
Vacuum motors: 224 cfm
Horsepower: (2) 1 horsepower
Power Cord: 75 feet, Safety yellow, 14/3
Filter Bag Capacity: 1.6 bushel (paper bag)
Filtration: 4 stage Clean-Air
Cloth bag: optional #19816
5 year warranty on rotationally molded body
1 year warranty on motor and major parts
*This warranty does not cover wear items i.e. drive belt, power cord, carbon brushes on motor. These items are considered wear items.*