Self-Propelled Large Area Carpet Extractor
This 20 gallon, self-propelled, forward-operating cleaning machine sets a new standard in self-contained carpet extractors. With its 22" vacuum shoe, 20-gallon capacity solution tank and 20-gallon recovery tank. The Marathon will clean large carpeted areas FAST! This rotationally molded unit truly stands up to the rigors of daily use. Clean large carpeted areas with ease and efficiency.
A variable speed drive system, two large drive wheels and twin front swivel caster wheels provide easy transport over even the heaviest of carpet. The Marathon 2000 can cover up to 8,500 square feet per hour, incorporates a variable, operator-controlled speed and comes complete with a 22" vacuum recovery shoe, pre-spray wand.
- Quick-fill solution tank: The 20-gallon solution tank permits long periods of uninterrupted operation between refills.
- Service-friendly: The Marathon 2000 is easily and quickly accessible for service and maintenance operations.
- Professional design: A 22" vacuum shoe, easy-access drain hoses, and detachable 75-foot power cord are standard features on the Marathon 2000.
- Mobility: Transaxle drive, large rear wheels, and front swivel casters make transport simple and efficient.
- High-performance carpet extraction: An adjustable brush, 100 psi solution pump, and 22" vacuum shoe provide deep down cleaning in one pass.
- Operator-friendly: A simple, easy-to-use control panel allows the operator to control speed, solution, and recovery functions.
- The handle continues Tornado's excellence in ergonomic design and commitment to operator comfort.
Marathon Self Contained Carpet Extractor Specifications
Chassis / Body construction:
Chassis construction: Rotationally-molded polyethylene
Wheel diameter: 12 in.
Caster wheels: 2 x 4 in.
Brush RPM: 1,300 rpm
Brush motor HP: 1/3 hp
Brush adjustment: Free floating - self adjusting
Machine Drive: Self propelled (variable speed)
Height: 38 in.
Length: 51 in.
Width: 22 in.
Weight: 190 pounds
Cord length: Pigtail with 75' extension
Cleaning Width: 20 in.
Cleaning Rate per Hour: 3,200- 8,500 square feet per hour
Recovery Tank Capacity: 20 gallons
Vacuum shoe: 22 in. wide
Solution delivery system:
Coverage rate per tank: 2,250 square feet per tank
Pump pressure: 100 psi
Solution capacity: 20 gallons
Spray jets count: 4 (brass filtered)
Vacuum horsepower: 2.0 hp
Vacuum motor stages: 3
Waterlift: 150 inches