HEPA Filtered Vacuum for the recovery of lead, dust, paint chips, and other hazardous materials. Conventional vacuum cleaners exhaust unseen lead particles back into the environment, compounding the existing hazard. This lead vacuum has been specifically designed for safe and efficient daily use in commercial and industrial sites. With a HEPA vacuum, particulates are contained within a special filter, allowing no hazardous dust to escape back into the air.
Features of the Lead Vacuum:
- Compact and quiet yet featuring all the performance and filtration of our larger units.
- Built-in power cord rewind with easily replaced power cord.
- Four stage filtration system.
- Each unit provides a minimum filtration level of 99.97% at 0.3 microns with our certified HEPA filter.
- Every unit is individually tested using a sodium flame test and particle counter and comes with its own test certificate verifying all Standards have been exceeded.
- Polyethylene tanks are durably constructed, non-corrosive and dent-proof for years of reliable service.
- It meets the requirements of the EPA’s Lead Safe Certified Contractor program.
Each Machine Includes:
- 1.25" x 8.5 ft. FloMax vacuum hose
- 1.25" wand (3 piece steel)
- 12" combination floor and carpet tool
HUD guidelines recommend using a HEPA vacuum for cleaning painted surfaces and after wet cleaning (Lead-based Paint: Interim Guidelines for Hazard Identification and Abatement in Public & Indian Housing, Federal Register, Vol. 55)
Lead Vacuum Specifications (PPR 320H)
Tank Capacity: 4 gallons
Usable Capacity: 2.5 gallons
Dry Capacity: .46 cu ft
Casters: (4) 1 5/8 in.
Weight: 17 lbs.
Voltage: 115 volt
Noise Level: 47 decibels
Vacuum Motor: 680 watts
Waterlift: 110 in.
Airflow: 120 cfm
Cord Length: 33 feet
Accessory Kit Included:
1.25" x 8.5 ft FloMax vacuum hose
1.25" wand (3 piece steel)
12" combination floor and carpet tool
- NVM 1CH Disposable filter bags (10 per pack) #1380002