Reduce Slip & Fall Accidents While Floor Stripping
The mid weight Square Strip II machine has the ability to dry scrub / strip several layers of finish off of flooring without the use of water or chemicals. This helps reduce the occurrence of slip and fall accidents. Although we classify this machine as mid weight, it has the weight needed to strip floors @ 175 lbs.
Easy to Use and Move
The mid weight Square Strip II-MW Orbital Floor Machine is extremely easy to transport from place to place with its removable handle. The machine is so easy to use that new operators are able to become proficient in using this machine in no time.
The Square Strip Oscillating / Orbital Floor Machine is designed to scrub and strip floors using orbital technology. The Square Strip MW is a versatile, oscillating / orbital floor machine that is very aggressive and easy to use, by eliminating side-to-side torque as with a conventional rotary floor machine.
- Chemical free cleaning and scrubbing - removes layers of finish without chemicals - environmentally friendly
- Highly productive - quickly scrubs and removes coatings from virtually any hard surface at 3,500 square feet per hour
- Edge to edge cleaning, including difficult corners missed by other machines
- Dependable motor is not affected by dust and moisture
- 1.5 hp motor provides a quiet and smooth operation
- Six primary and six secondary isolators for less vibration and less fatigue (600-700 hour lifespan)
- Multi-position adjustable handle makes operation easy
- The Square Strip when used DRY does not remove ALL of the floor finish. In most cases this machine will remove between 85-95 percent of the floor finish allowing for a quick and easy re-coat.
- The Square Strip when used WET with conventional floor strippers can completely remove ALL layers of floor finish, similar to that of a conventional floor machine. Simply change from the Maroon pad to Black stripping pad.
Add the optional dust control with a vacuum. This accessory consists of several components.
- (1) Handle mounted 10 quart vacuum
- (1) Dust control skirt
- (1) Vacuum hose with connectors
- (1) Mounting hardware
Square Strip II-MW Oscillating Floor Machine Specifications
Body Construction: Welded Steel
Handle Bar: Five pin adjustable handle
Wheels: (2) 6 in. diameter
- 44 in. (top of the handle)
- 16 3/4 in. (top of the motor)
Length: 25 in. (front of machine to back wheels)
Cleaning Width: 20 in. wide cleaning path
Machine Weight: 175 lbs.
Motor / Power System
Motor Size: 180 frame (versus 56 frame for the competition)
Amp Draw: 8.5
Voltage: 110-120 volts
Cord Length: 50 feet (heavy jacketed)
Cord Size: 14/3 gauge
Cleaning Rate: Up to 3,500 square feet per hour
Dust Containment Kit: Optional
Pad Holder Size
Pad Size: 14 in. x 20 in.
2,000 per minute
Vibration Compensators: 16 total
Maintenance Interval: 600 - 700 hours
- 1 year parts and labor (excludes normal wear parts, power cord etc)
The Square Strip II-MW is a mid weight version of the Square Strip II. The machine features are identical with a few changes.
- Same motor - 180 frame (1.5 horsepower motor)
- Machine weight: 175 lbs. vs 265 lbs.
- Transport wheels: 6 in. vs 8 in.