Made with highly absorbent, top quality yarn and superior construction, Industrial Looped End Wet Mops are designed for peak performance in any application. Ready for immediate use. No break in time required. The balanced blend of cotton and synthetic yarns offers excellent absorbency and strength.
- Blended yarn and looped ends minimize linting.
- Looped end covers twice the area per pass, compared to cut end mops.
- 4 ply, balanced blend of cotton and synthetic yarn for absorbency and strength.
- Outperforms and outlasts premium cut end mops two to one.
- 5" headband accommodates most mop handles.
- 1.25" headband on small size
- Economically priced
- Available Sizes: Medium, Large size
This is the best general purpose looped end wet mop for everyday cleaning. The green yarn does a great job of keeping the mop looking good, unlike that of using a pure white mop. The durable 5" headband will work with all popular wet mop handles. Small size mops have a 1.25" headband.
Need help choosing the right wet mop? Read about different mop capabilities in our Mop Selection Guide.
Wet mop heads are packaged each in clear polyethylene bags.
Sold each or by the case of 12
Wet Mop Sizes:
- Small, Equal to a 12 ounce, Headband size: 1.25 in.
- Medium, Equal to a 20 ounce, Headband size: 5 in.
- Large, Equal to a 24 ounce, Headband size: 5 in.
- The headband material is secured to the yarn with six rows of lock stitching, no less than six stitches per inch with all edges hemmed.
- Looped ends are laid side by side and secured to tailband with two rows of stitching, minimum of six stitches per inch.
- 5” headband sewn with six parallel rows of lock stitch thread.
A Word About Color Coding:
- Small looped mops are supplied with a YELLOW headband.
- Medium looped end mops are supplied with a GREEN headband
- Large looped end mops are supplied with a RED headband
- These are commonly accepted standards used for identifying wet mops.