Made with highly absorbent, top quality yarn and superior construction, Industrial Looped End Wet Mops are designed for peak performance in any application. Ready for immediate use. No break in time required. The balanced blend of cotton and synthetic yarns offers excellent absorbency and strength.
- Blended yarn and looped ends minimize linting.
- Looped end covers twice the area per pass, compared to cut end mops.
- 4 ply, balanced blend of cotton and synthetic yarn for absorbency and strength.
- Outperforms and outlasts premium cut end mops
- 1.25" headband - designed to fit gate style mop handles
- Economically priced
- Available Sizes: Small equal to a 12 ounce mop
- Launderable up to 40 machine washings
Need help choosing the right wet mop? Read about different mop capabilities in our Mop Selection Guide.
Wet mop heads are packaged each in clear polyethylene bags.
Sold each or by the case of 12
Wet Mop Sizes:
- Small size is equal to a 12 ounce mop
- Headband size: 1.25 in. (narrow band)
- The headband material is secured to the yarn with four rows of lock stitching.
- Looped ends are laid side by side and secured to tailband with two rows of stitching, minimum of six stitches per inch.
A Word About Color Coding:
- Small looped mops are supplied with a YELLOW headband.
- Medium looped end mops are supplied with a GREEN headband
- Large looped end mops are supplied with a RED headband
- These are commonly accepted standards used for identifying wet mops.