One Pass is a low odor ultra concentrated (1:20) high-powered floor stripper that rapidly penetrates and strips off floor finish. A powerful solvent combined with amines, penetrates and removes multiple coats of burnished finish with minimum labor. Low odor formula is ideal for use in areas where odors are a concern. This high productivity floor stripper removes floor finishes completely with One Pass and requires no neutralizer. This unique formula provides the lowest end use cost per gallon due to its ultra concentration.
Designed for Use in:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Day Care Centers
- Nursing homes
- Anywhere conventional floor stripper odors presents a concern
One Pass Floor Stripper Features:
- Ultra concentrated (1:20)
- 1 quart of One Pass makes 5 gallons of "Ready To Use" floor stripper
- User friendly
- Very low odor
- Cost effective
- Fast acting
- Ease of use
- Labor savings
- Less waste
Areas of Use:
Vinyl tile, Vinyl asbestos, VCT, linoleum, concrete, flagstone, terrazzo, ceramic tile
Sweep or dust mop the floor to remove any debris. The desired concentration will depend on the build up and age of the polish film.
As a starting point, dilute with cold water or mildly warm water as follows:
1) Simply add one quart of product to a mop bucket. Fill the mop bucket with water up to 5 gallons.
2) The stripping solution may be applied with a mop or automatic scrubber. Allow to stand for 3 - 5 minutes, scrub with a rotary floor machine or automatic scrubber equipped with stripping pads.
3) Pick-up the solution and old finish with a wet vacuum or clean mop.
4) Rinse thoroughly with clean cold water.
5) Allow floor to dry completely before applying any floor finish.
The product must be used only as directed due to its unique penetrating and liquefying ability. Do not use undiluted product. Do not dilute with hot water. To determine the optimum use-dilution, pretest on a small area. Wet floor may become extremely slippery. Be sure to keep pedestrian traffic away from floor until thoroughly dry. Work area should have adequate ventilation. since prolonged exposure to high concentrations of vapors may be harmful to eyes, skin and respiratory tracts. As prolonged soaking in concentrated strippers may damage some asphalt tiles, a spot test is recommended before general use.
Not for use on wood floors or painted surfaces.
One Pass is sold each or by the case of 12
One Pass Concentrated Floor Stripper Specifications
Physical State: Liquid
pH: 11.0 - 12.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Ammonia Content: None
Water Based: Yes
Foam: Very low
Phosphate content: None
Solubility: Complete with water
Storage / Stability: 2 years
Freeze / Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing