Our Marble and Tile Cleaner contains special cleaning agents that lift dirt from the stone without damaging the surface or effecting the natural color. One gallon makes up to 64 gallons of cleaning solution that can be used on all your natural stone and tile surfaces. At normal concentration levels, this is enough to clean 10,000 square feet of stone or tile.
Our marble floor cleaner is both highly concentrated and economical to use.
Neutral Stone Cleaner - for All Natural Stone Floors
- No rinsing required
- Chelate-Free cleaner - will not dull the shine
- Safe for all natural stone floors
- pH Neutral
- Emulsifies and suspends soil
- For daily cleaning dilute 1:64 with cold water
- Meets or exceeds EcoLogo certification requirements
- New formula - Lower cost
1. Preparation: Be certain the surface is free from loose debris, sand and sediment.
2. Dust mop all stone floors daily to keep abrasive debris off of the surface.
3. Wet Mopping: Mix two ounces of Neutral Stone Cleaner per gallon with cold water.
Use clean a MicroFiber flat mop i.e. MicroPower Flat Mop or Double Bucket Flat Mop.
- Change the mop solution every 1,000 to 2,000 square feet.
MicroFiber products for damp mopping marble floor surfaces are ideal for general purpose cleaning. MicroFiber reduces the amount of water that's applied to the floor, and has the ability to remove more soil than conventional cleaning tools.
Rayon mops should be avoided like the plague. This type of mop does NOT remove nearly enough water from the floor surface, leaving water and potential water spots. Rayon absorbs water as fast as it releases it, making it unsuitable for marble floors.
Neutral Stone Cleaner is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
Neutral Stone Cleaner Specifications
Dilution: 1:16 - 1:256
Wetting ability: Excellent
Viscosity: Water thin
Corrosion factor: Non-corrosive
Solubility in water: 100%
Rinsing properties: Excellent
Flash point: None
Storage / Stability: 2 year
Weight per gallon: 8.53 lbs. per gallon
Freeze / Thaw stability: Keep from freezing