The 20" V-Max Plus Marble & Stone Polisher was specifically designed for the rigorous demands of natural stone polishing and restoration. When used with Diamond Discs and Stone Polish Powder the V-Max Plus is the perfect solution for restoring and maintaining marble, limestone, terrazzo and travertine floors.
The "New" model with enhanced features contractors asked for:
- High mount handle release- no more bending down to adjust handle height.
- Easy to remove weight plates.
- The BEST and most effective splash guard- fits tight to the machine bumper.
- Made in the USA - readily available spare parts.
V-Max Plus Standard Features:
- Motor: 1.5 hp, 110-120 volt
- Extra cooling fans on motor cover
- Dual capacitor AC motor
- Maintenance free motor
- 20" steel deck
- (2) 25 lb. weight plates
- 5" transport wheels
- Chrome steel handle tube
- Pad driver included
- 175 rpm disc speed
- 50' power cord
- 185 pounds (total weight)
- 25% increase in production over other 17" models
The 20" V-Max Plus Machine is supplied with:
- (1) 4 gallon solution tank
- (1) Diamond disc pad holder
- (1) Splash guard (the worlds best)
- (2) 25 lb. weight plates (removable)
- (1) 50' power cord
V-Max Plus Floor Machine Machine Specifications
Cleaning Diameter: 20 in.
Amp Draw: 8 amps
Horsepower: 1.5 horsepower
Voltage: 110 / 120 volts (220 / 230 volts available upon request)
Motor Size: 180 frame size versus 56 for the competitors
- Dual capacitor motor
- Maintenance free
- Enclosed motor (sealed)
- Low amp draw
Pad Speed: 165 rpm
Gear Case: Triple planetary drive with steel coupler
Switch Levers: Dual
Safety Lockout: Yes (on handle)
Handle Adjustment: Upper release (no more bending down to adjust)
Safety Listing: UL / CUL listed
Made in the USA
Wheels: 5 in. non-marking
Height: 19" to top of motor with pad driver installed
Cord Length: 50 feet
Cord Type: 12 gauge, UL listed
Maximum Coverage: 12,000 square feet per hour
- 3 years parts, 1 year labor