The ultimate floor machine for mastic removal in a confined space. This machine, when equipped with our mastic removal tool, will remove all traces of adhesive right to the edge of a wall. The motor is fully enclosed to help keep dirt and moisture from getting in, and motor noise from getting out. The result is a quantum leap in dependability with whisper quiet operation. This machine is designed and built to last with trouble free operation.
Mastic Removal Machine Features:
- Steel epoxy coated frame
- 175 rpm disc speed
- Steel switch box
- Chromed plated steel handle
- Bumper guard
- Steel handle with cord wrap
- 50 foot power cord
- Heavy duty wrap around bumper
- Price includes 4 gallon capacity solution tank
- Made in the USA
13" Mastic Removal Machine Specifications
Machine Base Diameter: 13 in.
Motor Type: Maintenance free
Motor Amps: 11 amps
Motor Voltage: 110-120 volts, AC, 60 cycle
Horsepower: 1.5 horsepower (Dual capacitor)
Brush Speed: 175 rpm
Gear Box: Triple planetary
Construction: All metal base, handle tube, handle, handle lock
Switch Levers: Dual
Handle Lock: Heavy duty positive handle lock
Wheel Diameter: 5 in.
Weight: 86 pounds
Width: 13 in.
Height: 46 in. (to top of handle)
Cord Length: 50 feet
Cord Type: 14 gauge, safety yellow (heavy jacketed)
Max Rate Per Hour- 1,200 square feet per hour (actual production rate is closer to 500-700 square feet per hour)
Purchase the 13" Mastic Removal Machine and add the 13" mastic removal tool (1131513) . If you want to use the machine for general purpose floor scrubbing add a 13" pad holder (1134013). This gives you the flexibility to use standard 13" floor pads for cleaning, scrubbing & floor stripping operations.
- The optional 13" mastic removal tool has a 1.25" riser, this allows the tool to remove mastic and adhesive to the edge of a wall.
- Replacement mastic removal blades are available and sold as a set of 6 blades (1131500)
- Average life is 1,500-2,000 square feet per set.