The Microfiber Glass Cleaning Wipe is a low pile wipe that's great for cleaning glass, windows and mirrors, polishing chrome and metals. This glass polishing cloth has a very tight weave with a low pile that simply does not lint.
- Woven cloth designed for cleaning glass, Plexi-glass, chrome, stainless steel, and similar smooth surfaces.
- Replaces paper towels and chamois.
- Dense 3-5 micrometer quality fiber removes more dust, dirt and microbes than conventional cleaning products.
- 16" x 16" microfiber cloth.
- Smooth, blue knit for no-lint cleaning of glass and polished surfaces.
- Color: Blue
It’s a light, soft and long lasting glass and shine cloth to remove and retain dirt streak free for easy cleaning. It can be used either dry or slightly damp.
If the MicroWipe becomes too dirty, it will begin to "streak". It's then time to wash the wipe. This is easily done by just throwing the wipe into any washing machine and washing with any soap or detergent. The only restriction is to never any type of fabric softener, bleach, or dryer sheet. The wipe will treat the fabric softener as if it was dirt. It will try to store the tiny particles of the softener in the towel fibers. This will clog up the micro fibers and render the towel ineffective.
Microfiber cleaning cloths are sold each or by the case of 24
Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloth Specifications
Size: 16 in. x 16 in.
Gram Weight: 300
Type: Cleaning cloth
Machine Washability: 400 times
Perimeter Stitching: Color coded with double row stitching
Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber's effectiveness.