Industrial Duty Push Brooms offer polypropylene bristles that give outstanding value for rough, average, or smooth sweeping conditions. They have tremendous abrasion and fatigue resistance, outlasting natural fibers 10 to 1.
Speed Sweep Brooms include an adjustable steel socket that allows you to reverse the broom handle to ensure even wear of the bristles.
- The steel back is crimped over a polypropylene block to prevent warping, cracking, and splitting.
- The unique handle design gives the strength of steel at the base of the handle and the grip and safety of hardwood where the user touches it.
- An adjustable handle socket is permanently riveted through the steel back.
- The socket allows for easy handle reversal.
- 100% Made in the USA
*Handles must be ordered separately (standard 1/2" acme thread handles will NOT fit a Milwaukee broom)
Speed Sweep Brooms
The construction of Speed Sweep brushes enables the user to get the full long lasting value of polypropylene bristle. The steel bolt, embedded in the handle, threads into the steel socket on the brush, allowing for frequent and easy handle reversal. The steel to steel connection will not strip or break.
Fine Bristle Push Broom Specifications
- Fine polypropylene sweeps light dust and dirt, gives extremely long wear.
- Careful blend of straight and crimped poly creates a superior brush.
- 3" bristle length
- 18" or 24"
- Steel handles are 60" long x 1" diameter.
- Wood / Steel combinations handles are 60" long x 15/16" diameter.