Easy to use
The Square Strip Mini is very easy to use. A new operator of the machine can become proficient within minutes , unlike the hours a conventional rotary floor machine takes to become acquainted with.
Reduce slip and fall accidents
The Square Strip Mini has the ability to dry scrub several layers of finish off the floor without the use of water or chemicals. This Green Process will reduce slip and fall accidents for both workers and occupants.
The Square Strip Mini can scrub/strip up to 1,800 square feet of flooring an hour under normal conditions.
Square Strip Mini - Oscillating / Orbital Floor Machine is designed to scrub and strip floors using orbital technology. The Square Strip Mini is a versatile, oscillating / orbital floor machine that is very aggressive and easy to use, by eliminating side-to-side torque as with a conventional rotary floor machine.
- The Square Strip Mini utilizes a dry chemical free process to prepare tile flooring to be re-finished. The Dry Strip Process uses the specially engineered Surface Preparation Pads (10" x 14" rectangular pads) and easily removes surface finish in preparation for recoating.
- No more lifted or "popped" tiles due to overuse of water and flooded floors.
- The ideal machine when you need to strip/scrub "half a hallway."
- Built-in dust control port.
- Chemical Free.
- The ideal machine for use in confined spaces- patient rooms, small classrooms, restrooms, kitchen floors and more.
The Square Strip Mini, when used dry, does not remove all the floor finish. In most cases this machine will remove between 85-95 percent of the floor finish allowing for a quick, fast and easy re-coat.
Square Strip Mini - Oscillating Floor Machine Specifications
Body Construction: 10 gauge steel
Axle: 1/2 in. solid steel
Handle Tube: 12 gauge adjustable with positive lock-pin
Hand Grips: Padded
Finish: Powder coated - Black and Orange
Wheels: (2) 5 in. x 3/4 in.
- Full floating motor and deck
- NO operator fatigue
- Little to NO vibration
- NO side load torque
Height: 44.5 in.
Cleaning width: 10 in. deep 14 in. wide cleaning path
Weight: 107 pounds, 120 pounds (shipping)
Motor / Power system
Motor: .5 hp
Amp draw: 8.3 amps
Voltage: 120 volts AC
Sound Level: 62 decibels
Power cord length: 50 feet (14/3 gauge)
Cleaning rate per hour: Up to 1,800 square feet per hour
Pad holder plate / speed
Pad size: 10 in. x 14 in.
Oscillations: over 1800 per minute
Vibration Compensators: (4) primary (2) secondary
Maintenance: 700 hours
Pad Pressure: 82 lbs. per square foot
Machine and Motor:1 year warranty parts & labor (except wear parts)
Use the standard 14" x 20" SPP floor pad and simply cut it in half (scissors or a utility knife work fine), this will provide you with a 10" x 14" floor stripping pad.