Designed with 2 compartments, this bucket keeps fresh cleaning solution in the front compartment, while soiled water is directed into the rear compartment. This design maintains cleaner solution longer and reduces the amount of trips your staff has to make to empty, rinse, and replenish the bucket.
This mop bucket combination is constructed from durable, injection-molded polypropylene, which won't break down under harsh chemicals and resists bacteria growth.
- Dual compartment design keeps fresh cleaning solution and dirty rinse water separate
- Reduces time spent rinsing and refilling typical buckets
- Accommodates all sizes of traditional mops
- Standard size fits janitorial closets
- Removable wringer for easy cleaning
- Made of injection molded polypropylene for maximum durability
Why Mop a Floor With Dirty Water?
The clean water in the front bucket is transferred to the back bucket during the wringing out process for excellent separation of the dirty water, no screens are required in the bottom of the bucket.
- The dual compartment bucket system separates clean from dirty water.
- Holds 9.5 gallons at capacity.
- Separation of cleaning solution from rinse water
Double Bucket Mopping System Specifications
Capacity: 9.5 gallons (total)
- 5 gallon solution
- 4.5 gallon recovery
Caster Wheels: (4) 3 inch diameter non-marking
Bucket Color: Orange
Bail Handle: Single
Wringer Color: Black
Wringer Type: Down pressure
The Double Compartment Mop Bucket Combo includes:
- (1) 38 quart dual compartment bucket, (5 gallon clean water, 4.5 gallon recovery)
- (1) down press mop wringer
- (4) 3 in. non-marking swivel caster wheels