Use as a dust mop on any hard surface.
- The microfiber mop is excellent for dust mopping floors.
- The microfibers are statically charged so that the static electricity attracts dirt, pet hairs, dust bails, and micro particles like a magnet.
- You do not throw away any dust cloths or mop pads, simply clean and re-use several hundred times.
- May be laundered over 100 times.
To dust, use the "Microfiber Head" dry to sweep and dust any type of hard surface floors. Place the mop under the mop frame and the swivel head allows you to reach in most hard to reach places like under furniture and between tight spaces.
Once completed, simply pull off the dust mop from the mop frame and shake off loose dirt and particles or vacuum it.
Use the microfiber mop dry to pick up:
- Pet hairs
- Dust balls
- Small crumbs
- Micro particles
Remember, always dust mop the floor before you attempt to damp or wet clean to remove spills and stains.
Use as a wet mop on any hard surface floor:
Gather the Tools:
- 1 MicroPower flat mop and handle
- 1+ microfiber mop heads (number of heads is depending on total cleanable area)
- Small bucket 1-2 gallon is sufficient
- Appropriate cleaner
To use the microfiber flat mop for damp mopping:
1. Mix a solution of the appropriate cleaner and cold water in small bucket (approximately 1-2 gallon capacity is sufficient).
2. Remove the microfiber pad from the MicroPower frame.
3. Immerse the entire microfiber head in the solution and wring out the excess water.
4. Re-attach the Microfiber mop head to the swivel head.
When mopping a room, place the mophead along the perimeter wall and proceed to mop the floor, dragging the mop in the direction of the baseboard. Mop the remainder of your floor a conventional “Figure Eight” motion.
Use The Microfiber Mop Wet To Remove:
- Scuff marks
- Ground-in dirt
Use The Microfiber Mop On:
- Hardwood floors
- Wood laminate