Use them to sweep walkways, warehouse floors, decks, kitchen and lobby floors.
The broom handles provides the support needed for heavy-duty sweeping in any operation. Made of solid wood and lacquer coated for longevity. The handle has been crafted to withstand extended use and features an ergonomically rounded top for added comfort.
The natural corn and yucca fibers are selected, bound, sewn with synthetic fibers and wrapped with a wire band. They utilizes sturdy filament o bind the fibers together into one reliable sweeping tool that withstands day-to-day use.
Corn brooms are sold each or by the case of 12
Medium Duty Corn Broom #1120007
Constructed of 100% corn / yucca fiber for long lasting durability. Hair like follicles on each fiber trap and hold dust particles for fast cleanup.
- Lacquered all wood handle
- 100% natural corn fibers & Yucca fibers for long life and effective pick-up
- Removes fine dirt from all hard surfaces
- Coated handle: 1 1/8 in. diameter x 42" (overall length 55")
- Heavy metal band with four rows of stitching for strength and durability
Heavy Duty Warehouse Broom #1120008
This heavy duty corn broom is used for heavier dirt and debris. Superior construction makes this broom ideal for use on rough or unfinished concrete floors.
- Removes heavy debris from rough unfinished floor surfaces
- A High bristle fill count for extended use
- Excellent durability
- Coated handle: 1" diameter x 40" (overall length 56")
- 14" Sweeping surface
- Three rows of heavy duty stitching
- Wire band on upper row
- Dyed black for durability and better appearance