Natural fiber / Hog hair pads are an aggressive floor buffing / burnishing pad primarily used to polish and restore floor finishes that are badly scuffed or scratched. This pad is generally used with electric or battery-powered high-speed burnishers and work equally well with standard-speed floor machines (175-350 rpm). Due to the aggressive nature of the natural hair used in these pads it's generally not recommended for use with propane powered floor machines.
Unique features of the Natural Fiber pads:
- Will not glaze over
- Best for mark removal
- Recommended for use on machines operating from 175 - 3,000 rpm
- Recommended for use on hard floor finishes or floors that require a more aggressive pad
- Best choice for those looking for a more aggressive hair pad to remove scratches from floors that are not burnished with a high degree of frequency
General Use Directions:
1. Dust mop and clean floor surface. The Microfiber Fusion dust mop may be effectively used for dusting floor.
Note: Burnish only on a clean floor.
2. Install the Natural Fiber Burnish Pad on a high-speed burnisher. It may be a corded electric, battery, or propane burnisher.
3. Burnish to a high gloss using overlapping passes.
4. Dust mop floor surface with a Microfiber Fusion dust mop.
Floor Pad Maintenance:
1. After burnishing, if next burnishing will be with same pad, leave pad on burnisher. Otherwise, remove pad and store.
2. Examine pad. Remove excessive dust and debris with a the center *"knock out"
3. Flip pad periodically.
4. Discard pad if thickness decreases to point where pad holder hooks extend completely through pad.
*Floor Pad Tip:
Did you ever wonder what that small circular cut-out in the center of the floor pad is?...
This little circular disk is used for cleaning the floor pad. Simply remove it and brush the entire surface of the floor pad (both sides) and re-insert it back in the center hole and re-use in the future.
Natural fiber floor pads are sold individually or as a case of 5.
- 13" #0270413
- 17" #0270417
- 19" 0270419
- 20" #0270420
Our natural fiber floor pads are equal to the 3M 3300 and the ETC Gorilla floor pads.
Recycled Content of Our Floor Pads (PDF)
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it’s what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The proof is in the performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.