Scented Ekcoscreen No-splash Urinal Screen has brought unsurpassed value and benefits to thousands of public restrooms around the world. These screens prevent urine splashback which contributes to floor deterioration as well as damage to surrounding fixtures. With the reduction of splash back and our antimicrobial treatment, a cleaner restroom is made possible. Infused with a proprietary resin that uses timed release deodorant technology. Ekcoscreens were designed for heavily-trafficked public restrooms, such as those found in hotels, convention centers, restaurants, and hospitals.
- Flexible - conforms to the urinal to trap debris
- Significant cost savings - screen lasts over 60 days
- Powerful fragrances
- Improved hygiene in waterless & water-free urinals
- Effective splashback control
- Elimination of bacterial cross contamination
- Cleaner floors / partitions
- Increased customer appreciation
The No Splash urinal screen is better than any other screen on the market, because:
- It deodorizes
- Protects urinal trap from debris
- Eliminates urine splatter and splashback by using sealed bristles
- Maintains a cleaner urinal in-between cleanings
- Creates a more hygienic environment for users
- Duration - 60 days of use
- Creates a more positive experience for users
No-Splash urinal screens are packed 2 screens per pack or 6 packs per case (12 urinal screens).
No Splash Urinal Screen specifications (Ekcoscreen)
- Purple / Berry - Part #: 0520000
- Green / Spiced Apple - Part #: 0520001
Fragrance: Emits a fresh, clean, long lasting scent on contact with liquid
Dimensions: 7.5 in. x 8.4 in.
Design: Bristle Technology eliminates splash-back
Anti Microbial: Anti-Microbial technology is engineered into our screen
Effective Usage: Lasts twice as long as other screens on the market.
- Designed for heavily used public restrooms.
- Perfect for waterless and water-free urinals.
This product is designed to biodegrade in a biological active landfill (appropriate facilities not available in all areas).
Testing ASTM D5511-2 that we have conducted represent biologically active landfills on our products have shown 99% biodegradation in less than 5 years.