Spray On Oven & Cleaner is formulated for hard to clean institutional ovens. This aggressive formula allows for deep penetration of baked on soils. The foaming spray clings to vertical surfaces, allowing for optimal cleaning action. This oven cleaner penetrates soils rapidly for easy removal of baked on deposits.
Quickly cuts through:
- Heavy grease
- Baked on foods
- Carbon stuck to oven grills, hoods, drip pans
The heavy duty foam provides excellent cling time allowing the active ingredients to work deeply into thick grease build-up.
Areas of use:
Reduce scraping and scouring with this product on: ceramic, porcelain, cast iron, rotisseries, outdoor grills, glass, frying pans, pots and pans, oven hoods, stainless steel.
- Works extremely well on barbecue grills (gas or charcoal)
- Commercial & Home ovens with far less effort than with conventional cleaners
- Shines stainless steel to look like new
- Works immediately on warm or cold ovens
- Great for ovens, grills, fryers, and other tough applications
- Turn off current in electric ovens and pilot lights in gas ovens
- Shake well
- From a distance of 6 - 10 inches spray a liberal amount of this cleaner on the surface
- Allow the cleaner to set for 1 to 3 minutes on warm surfaces and 5 to 10 minutes on cool surfaces (repeat the process in cases of heavy caking)
- With a paper towel or clean cloth wipe the surface clean
- After removing cleaner, wash surface with potable water to remove all remaining cleaner
**Do not spray on aluminum or painted surfaces
Oven and Grill Cleaner is packaged in 20 ounce aerosol cans sold individually or 12 cans per case if ordering a case.
Oven and Grill specifications (aerosol)
Physical state: Gas pressurized (aerosol)
Appearance: White foamy spray
Color: Light white foam
Spray pattern: Wide oval
Container size: 20 ounces