Parish-Supply Order Terms & Conditions
- Online ordering using Digicerts' Extended Validation (EV-SSL) Certificate provides an additional layer of security. An EV-SSL Certificate is a new certificate that is designed to prevent phishing attacks better than normal SSL certificates.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Toll Free: 800-836-0862 or 315-433-9031 during our normal business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time, excluding holidays, weekends.
- Fax orders: 315-433-9840
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of:
Triple S Holdings
2 Executive Park Drive
Billerica, MA 01862
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Site (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Parish-Supply the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
Free Shipping is available on selected items shipped to 48 contiguous states (USA only) by FedEx Ground shipping. If your order is shipped via common carrier (tractor trailer) to a location without a loading dock, a charge of $75-$250 may apply. If shipped via common carrier to a residential address an additional charge of $80-120 will apply. Billy Goat vacuums, outdoor blowers, propane powered machines and heavy weight machines do NOT qualify for free shipping. If unsure of what items are included in Free Shipping, please contact us.
The Fine Print:
- Offer is valid in the contiguous United States only.
- Free Shipping is not available to AK, HI, APO/FPO or Canada.
- Offer not valid on items purchased with a PO (purchase order).
- Ineligible items include special orders and oversized or overweight products.
- If you return your purchase, the cost of shipping will be deducted from any refund or credit. If an order qualifies for free shipping, the actual cost of shipping paid by Parish Maintenance Supply will be deducted from the credit.
- Overnight and 2-day shipping upgrades are available at extra cost.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
Credit Card Orders are gladly accepted, however you may pay by Check, Money Order and Wire Transfer and PayPal. Orders paid by Check, Money Order and Wire Transfer are shipped as soon as the funds clear.
Sorry No C.O.D.'s
No Additional Credit Card Fees
While some eCommerce sites now levy a service charge for purchasing with a credit card, Parish Supply does not and will not implement an additional charge for using credit cards to purchase from us.
Shipping, Shortages & Returns Policy
- All orders placed with Parish-Supply are sent via FedEx ground unless specified other. All orders over $100.00 may require an adult signature unless YOU specify otherwise.
- All refused orders will be subject to a handling charge of $10 plus shipping charges and fees.
- Parish Maintenance Supply Corp. must be notified within 7 days after receipt of all damaged goods or shortages.
- Claims for shipment shortage shall be deemed waived unless presented to Parish Maintenance Supply in writing within thirty days of shipment.
- Please note that the following items may not be returned: Discontinued items, special order items, items not purchased from Parish Maintenance Supply Corp.
- Software is NON-RETURNABLE.
- Replacement credit will be issued at the original purchase price.
- All non-defective items returned are subject to 15-20% restocking fee.
- No returns are allowed if the the product has been used or in unsalable condition.
- Parish Maintenance Supply offers a 30 day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information not listed, please contact Parish Maintenance Supply.
- No products will be accepted for return after 30 days.
- Please call 800-836-0862 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes (where applicable), contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- No returns of any kind allowed for electrical, propane, water powered or battery operated equipment.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. Shipping and Delivery charges are not refundable. If shipping was not paid on the original order, the actual shipping cost paid by Parish Maintenance Supply will be deducted from the credit.
- Parish Maintenance Supply strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. If returned merchandise is received damaged, those items will be deducted from your total refund. Proper evidence of damage will be provided upon request.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Parish Maintenance Supply to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Parish Maintenance Supply immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Parish Maintenance Supply of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Call 800-836-0862 to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Parish Maintenance Supply within 15 days from the invoice date, at Parish Maintenance Supply's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- Contact our Customer Service Department with any questions @ 315-433-9031 during our normal business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time, excluding holidays, weekends.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the
incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Last Updated: January, 12, 2018