Medium Duty Scrubbing Brush - For general cleaning of hard surfaces using a standard speed floor machine. These polypropylene scrubbing brushes feature .028" diameter stiff poly bristle throughout the block. Our best selling scrubbing brush.
- Replaces green or blue scrubbing pads
- Cleaning hard surfaces (*this brush is not suitable for carpet)
Poly Scrub Brush:
- .028" stiff polypropylene fibers.
- Bristle length: 1.75"
- This brush replaces green floor pads
- Brush color: Black
- Available sizes: 11" - 20"
- Universal clutch plate is included
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
- Rinse nylon brushes with hot water for 5 to 10 minutes to help the nylon recover its form.
- Always remove your brush or pad driver from the machine after use. Hang up to extend life. Always clean and rinse brushes thoroughly, especially after stripping jobs. Chemicals can be harmful to skin and eyes.
- Do not use brush or pad with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) or serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
All scrubbing brushes are supplied with a universal clutch plate.
This clutch plate fits over 95% of the floor machines sold since 1990.
Brush Sizing Guide
11" block fits a 13" Floor Machine; order part #1130211
12" block fits a 14" Floor Machine; order part #1130212
13" block fits a 15" Floor Machine; order part #1130213
14" block fits a 16" Floor Machine; order part #1130214
15" block fits a 17" Floor Machine; order part #1130215
16" block fits an 18" Floor Machine; order part #1130216
17" block fits a 19" Floor Machine; order part #1130217
18" block fits a 20" Floor Machine; order part #1130218
19" block fits a 21" Floor Machine; order part #1130219
20" block fits a 22" Floor Machine; order part #1130220
The key to remember when ordering these items is the block diameter in relationship to the machine size. A brush is sized 2 inches smaller than the machine because of the flare of the brush fibers. Pad drivers are specified 1 inch smaller than the machine.
Example: If you own a 17" floor machine (this is measured on the underside of the machine measuring from bumper to bumper) you would order a 15" brush.
Optional: If you want the brush to clean closer to the wall you add the optional riser block. This is a 1.25" tall riser that allow the brush block to clear the deck of your floor machine.
These floor scrubbing / stripping brushes are non-returnable. Please call our office if you have any questions before ordering.