The CDC Approves Alcohol Free Instant Hand Sanitizers as an Alternative to Alcohol. PURELL SF607 Instant Hand Sanitizing Foam kills 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness. This sanitizer is perfect for use in facilities that require a non-alcohol solution. The thick foam formula clings to your hands and is fragrance-free, dye-free, and dermatologist tested. Non-alcohol foaming hand sanitizer in a touch-free system. The Touch Free Purell Foam Sanitizer will deliver 2,000 applications of instant hand sanitizer per case.
- SANITARY SEALED refill helps lock out germs
- Fresh dispensing valve with each refill
- Refill snaps in place with audible click
- Skylight makes it easy to see fill level
This benzalkonium chloride (BAK) formula is ideal for environments where a non-alcohol hand sanitizer is required. Safe, effective, and non-irritating. Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness.
- Dye-free and fragrance-free.
- Compatible with vinyl, nitrile and latex gloves.
A recent study shows that healthcare workers sanitized their hands 20% more often when PURELL was provided in a touch-free dispenser.
If you’re serious about reducing the spread of germs, you’ll want to provide PURELL in the TFX dispenser.
Purell TFX hand sanitizer refills are packed 2 x 1200 ml cartridges per case.
Purell TFX Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Specifications (SF607)
Product Code: 5384-02
Package Size: 1200 ml.
Cartridges per Case: 2
Alcohol Content: None
- Meets and exceeds FDA Healthcare Personnel Handwash requirements with just 2 ml of Purell.
- Kills 99.99% of germs on hands, not just in the lab.
- Contains four different skin conditioners.
- Clinically proven to help maintain skin health - moisturizes and improves overall skin feel.
- 4 out of 5 healthcare workers said PURELL Advanced formulations were soothing to their skin.