The ingenious Quick Change Resin Bags allow users to speed up the resin change process by up to 10 times - simply remove the bag with expired resin and insert a new one. Each bag is made from a water permeable material and contains a pre-proportioned amount of Unger High Capacity Premium Grade Virgin Mixed Bed Resin. Supplied in a re-sealable airtight bucket.
- No more time consuming emptying, rinsing and filling up of narrow filter cartridges.
- No need to change the resin in advance before it has fully expired - Quick Change Resin Bags give you the flexibility to do this at exactly the right time, in seconds.
- The pre-proportioned size of Quick Change Resin Bags allows you to purchase and use only the exact amount of resin that you need.
- Packed for ease of storage and transportation.
Designed for use in Unger HydroPower DI Water Systems.
What is DI (deionizing, ion exchanger)?
- Water is flown through a cylinder that is filled with ion exchanger resin.
- The ions to be replaced (electrically loaded particles) are bound to the resin, which in turn releases ions itself.
- In the process, the water is softened, i.e. all minerals (salts) are removed from it.
- The process works only as long as there are enough ions available in the resin.
- After this, the resin must be "regenerated or replaced" by means of a chemical process or replacement of the resin as shown above.
How to change a resin bag:
- Press the fast lock button.
- Lift the cover off.
- Remove the expired bag of resin.
- Insert the new bag of resin.
- Replace the cover and continue working!
The resin replacement bags are easy to install and hassle free. You can change the resin in less than 1 minute.
- Each 6 liter bag of resin is packaged inside an airtight, resealable plastic pail if ordering 0203006.
- All 4, 6 liter bags of resin are packaged inside an airtight, resealable plastic pail if ordering 0203007.