A low moisture encapsulation carpet detergent for commercial carpet care the crystallized encapsulating detergent residue can not attract soil, re-soiling is minimized. RECAPTURE contains advanced fluoro protector to help resist resoiling. Carpets stay clean longer
- Safe for stain resistant carpet
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of hot water
Intended usage: Cimex, counter-rotating, cylindrical brush, rotary, upholstery brush, bonnet/pad methods, spot cleaning, recurring spill treatment.
- Developed for commercial carpet maintenance
- Deep penetrating cleaning
- Dries to a crystallized residue
- No rinsing is required
- A Solution to carpet problems
- Reduces wicking and recurring stains
- Safe for all types of synthetic carpet fibers
- Non-sticky residue will not attract soil.
Recapture use directions:
- Normal carpet cleaning: Dilute 4-6 ounces of Recapture per gallon of warm or hot water.
- Spotter / Pre-spraying: In heavily soiled areas pre-spray Recapture mixed at 6 oz. per gallon.
- Scrub the carpet evenly; A heavy foam build up is not desirable. Just lightly whiten the surface of the carpet. For heavy soil, make additional dry scrubbing passes without adding more solution to the carpet.
- Recapture may be used as a bonnet / pad cleaner at the 8 oz. dilution.
- Vacuum at the next scheduled vacuuming interval.
- Do not rinse this product
As with all carpet cleaning products, check for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
Recapture is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
"Recapture" Carpet Cleaning Detergent Specifications
Color: Clear / Straw
Odor: Pleasant Floral
pH: 8.5 - 9.0 (concentrate)
Viscosity: Water thin
Foam: Low to Moderate
Coverage: Approx 350 sq ft per diluted gallon
Solubility: Complete with water
Soil retardency: Excellent
Stability: 2 years
One gallon of Recapture concentrate will clean approximately 5,000-7,000 sq ft of carpeted surface