Twister is a revolutionary cleaning system consisting of floor pads containing billions of microscopic diamonds which clean and polish the floor mechanically instead of using chemicals. Twister pads can be used on most common floor surfaces such as terrazzo, natural stone, concrete, vinyl and epoxy. Twister transforms dull, worn floors into clean, glossy and brightly polished floors.
- 400 grit diamond impregnated floor pad
- For use with a standard speed floor machine or automatic floor scrubber
- 4-6 passes required in preparation for the next Twister step
- Average life of the Twister Red pad with used on terrazzo is 10,000 square feet (factoring in 5 passes)
Twister Red Pads are Available in Sizes:
- 13 - 20 inch
- 14" x 20" for Square Strip, Square Scrub machines (rectangle)
- 14" x 28" for Clarke Boost machines (rectangle)
Maintenance of the Twister Pad:
Twister Red (400 grit) pad is designed for use with an automatic scrubber or standard speed floor machine with an operating speed between 150 -350 rpm. Do not use a high-speed burnisher with the Twister Red pad.
1. Remove pad from machine after each use.
2. Rinse the pad thoroughly with water. This removes dirt that can wear on the floor and your Twister Pad.
Twister Red pads are packaged 2 pads per case.
Average Life Expectancy
Under normal conditions (according to the manufacturer) the Twister Red (400 grit) pad will last between 10,000 - 12,000 square feet before it's time to replace it. In a real world application the actual life is more along the lines of 2,000 - 4,000 square feet.
This is factoring in making 4-6 passes over the floor in order to perform the proper surface in preparation for the next step.