400 grit Twister Heavy Duty Red pads are for heavy-duty cleaning and scratch removal of worn terrazzo and stone floors. Twister HD Red will effectively remove scratches and stains from the surface and leaves a clean, matte surface prepared for the subsequent Twister steps.
- Pads are impregnated with billions of microscopic diamonds instead of traditional abrasives.
- Natural fiber material (hog hair).
- Longer lasting than conventional Twister Red pads.
- Twister HD Red is a problem solver for natural stone or concrete floors that have been etched or stained.
- Assists in removing scratches in Terrazzo & Concrete floor surfaces.
- On heavily guarded, coated or finished floors, TXP can be used to deep scrub or strip the floors prior to re-coating.
Twister HD Red is a non-woven pad made from recycled PET blend with natural hair impregnated with microscopic diamonds bound in resin. Diamond abrasive applied on one side of the pad. Thickness of the pad is approximately one inch.
Twister HD Red Pads are Available in Sizes:
- 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 24, 27 inch
Maintenance of the Twister Pad:
Twister HD Red (400 grit) pad is designed for use with an automatic scrubber or standard speed floor machine with an operating speed between 150 -350 rpm. Do not use a high-speed burnisher with the Twister HD Red pad.
1. Remove pad from machine after each use.
2. Rinse the pad thoroughly with water. This removes dirt that can wear on the floor and your Twister Pad.
Twister HD Red pads are packaged 2 pads per case.
Twister HD Red Diamond Pads
Color: Red (single sided)
Abrasive Content: 400 grit
Sizes: 13 in. - 27 in.
Thickness: 1 in.
Fiber: Natural fiber (hog hair)
Tensile Strength: 65 lbs.
Average Life Expectancy
Under normal conditions (according to the manufacturer) the Twister Red (400 grit) pad will last between 15,000 - 12,000 square feet before it's time to replace it. In a real world application the actual life is more along the lines of 4,000 - 6,000 square feet.
This is factoring in making 4-6 passes over the floor in order to perform the proper surface in preparation for the next step.