Blue MicroFiber Wipe - General Purpose (Regular Duty)
- Excellent for use in Healthcare, education, food service, manufacturing facilities as well as office buildings
- Excellent for use on: glass surfaces, stainless steel, brass, chrome, & wood surfaces
- 300 gram series MicroFiber cloths
- Double-finished edges provide durability and shape retention
- Cleans 25% better than conventional microfiber and traditional cotton cloths
- Durable up to 400 launderings
- Hypoallergenic, lint-free, nonabrasive
- Materials: Polyamide and polyester
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are a great way to clean "green" and avoid the over use of paper towels and chemical consumption. They measure a full 16" x 16" and are considerably larger then competitor microfiber cloths. Available in four colors: blue, red, green, and yellow. The color coded system allows differentiation for cost center control & helps reduce cross contamination.
Can I use bleach on microfiber?
No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber's effectiveness.
Microfiber cleaning cloths are sold each or by the case of 24
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Specifications
Size: 16 in. x 16 in.
Gram Weight: 300
Type: Cleaning cloth
Machine Washability: 400 times
Perimeter Stitching: Color coded with double row stitching
Less Environmental Impact
The US Green Building Council specifies MicroFiber products as part of their standards because they conserve water, reduce the use of disposable products and require fewer harsh chemicals.