Advanced hard bond resin matrix to maximize life when used to grind and polish concrete floor surfaces.The above normal concentration of premium diamond enable faster removal and quicker overall polishing results while maximizing discs life.
- Our best discs for concrete floors.
- Discs are 3" in diameter and longer lasting than any other concrete polishing discs.
- Rosex discs will outlast and outperform any other diamond polishing disc.
- For wet or dry use.
- Hook and Loop attachment (female backed, velcro style)
Diamond polishing discs will remove material to expose aggregate and create a remarkable polished concrete surface. Made with high quality diamonds and backing that last longer than other concrete discs or pads in the market. Very economic and offer a high gloss finish. With long lifetime and more aggressive removal ability.
- These concrete diamonds have an order lead time of 5-7 days.
Rosex Unique features:
- Thick 6 mm, designed for long product life
- Gives an early shine
- Tolerates high-heat when used dry
- Works well on both soft and hard concrete floors
- Four use with light to medium weight floor machines (150 - 350 lb. head weight)
- Velcro style - Female hook & loop backing
- Material: Concrete floor applications
- Usage: Wet or Dry
The 50 grit Rosex discs will prepare your concrete floor by eliminating trowel marks, smoothing rough areas and exposing light aggregate.
The 100 grit Rosex removes the scratches left from the 50 grit and so on, until you reach the final grit where you should achieve a polished shine.
Most concrete floors are polished to 800 grit and few go beyond 1500 grit. As good as a floor will look polished to 1500 or 3000 grit it's very difficult (and costly) to maintain that level of gloss.
We recommend using 5 or 6 discs on a diamond disc holder, placing the discs equal distance from one another.
Rosex Concrete Disc Specifications:
3 inch diamond discs are used with a weighted floor machine.
Backing: Velcro loop backing
Thickness: 6 mm
For Use On: Concrete floors
Equipment Used: Standard speed floor machine
Usage: Wet or Dry
Average Life: 3,000 - 4,000 square feet
These diamond discs have an order lead time of 5-7 days.