An environmentally friendly low odor Neutral pH Stripper perfect for use in places where a high pH stripper cannot be used. Contains no ammonia, butyl, caustic, or other harsh materials. This product is safe for the user and the environment, and contains no VOC levels that exceed established regulatory limits. Ideal for use on synthetic flooring such as rubber, linoleum, or anywhere a high pH stripper will damage the substrate.
- Ideal floor preparation product for rubber, PVC, marmoleum, rubber studded, linoleum, and asphalt flooring
- A specially formulated stripper that quickly prepares rubber flooring for new finishes
- Quickly emulsifies factory coating, paraffin, and mold release
- Especially formulated to clean and strip, gentle enough to be used on synthetic rubber flooring
- This product is comparable to Taski Profi and Forbo Neutral pH Stripper
- Will not damage or discolor floor tiles
- Effective when used properly
- Easy to use
- Applied like traditional stripper
- Quickly removes existing finish & sealer
- Butyl free, caustic alkali free and fully biodegradable Neutral pH
- Product Code: E15
- EcoLogo Certified
For heavy build up: Mix 1 part product to 4 parts cold water (1:4).
For light to medium build up: Mix 1 part product to 6 parts cold water(1:6).
This procedure is recommended on synthetic floors that have been previously coated with an acrylic floor finish, or those that have a high amount of visible dirt and soil embedded on the surface.
- Sweep the floor to remove all debris from the floor.
- Dilute 32 ounces of elements E15 Neutral pH Floor Stripper to one gallon of cold water.
- Apply liberally to synthetic floor with a mop.
- Allow floor to stand wet for 5-10 minutes. Do not allow floor to dry, and re-wet if necessary.
- Agitate floor with a low speed floor machine equipped with a soft nylon brush for irregular surfaces floors or a blue/green floor pad for smooth floors.
- Vacuum solution with heavy duty wet/dry vacuum or auto scrubber before the surface dries.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow the floor to dry.
pH Neutral Stripper is packaged in 1 gallon containers sold each or by the case of 4
pH Neutral Floor Stripper Specifications
Dilution: 1:2 - 1:6
Odor: Low (characteristic odor)
pH: 8.0 - 9.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility: Complete with water
Flash point: None
VOC Content: 6%
Storage / Stability: 2 years
Freeze / Thaw stability: Keep from freezing
Product code: 0044225
EcoLogo is North America's largest, most respected environmental standard and certification mark. EcoLogo provides customers with assurance that the products and services bearing the logo meet stringent standards of environmental leadership.