Unger Rub Out professional glass cleaner restorer is the ideal solution for removing hard water stains, rust, mineral deposits, lime scale and soap scum.
- Removes hard water stains from glass and windows
- Can be applied by hand or by machine
- Unique micro abrasives break down stains
- Scrub stains without harming surface
- Super strength with a pleasant scent
- Unger RUB50
*Test an inconspicuous area before using on every piece of glass.
*Not for use on plexiglass or similar acrylic surfaces.
Rub Out Hard Water Stain remover works on;
House windows, windshields, shower doors, fiberglass, chrome, porcelain, bath enclosures, sinks, toilets, fixtures, stovetops, oven, pool tile
- Flush surface with water
- Apply RubOut to a damp cloth, sponge or non-scratch scrubber and gently massage surface with a circular overlapping motion.
- Rinse surface with water until residue-free.
- Dry with squeegee or MicroFiber glass cloth.
- Repeat application as needed until the surface is clean and spot free.
Rub Out will not repair glass or reverse "etching" which is permanent damage to the glass.
However, after first cleaning, there should no longer be any stains or calcification on the window surface. This ensures that window cleaners do not have to clean the surface several times, and no onerous scrubbing is required.
- Tip: every time you use RubOut, test it on a small sample area first.
- Professional window cleaners are impressed with the cleaning product.
16 ounce bottles sold each or by the case of 12.
RubOut Hard Water Stain Remover Specifications
Appearance: White cream
Package: 16 ounce bottle
"I had hard water and rust stains on the exterior glass of my vehicle that I absolutely could not get out...A few seconds of rubbing with RubOut and a microfiber glass wipe and they disappeared!"
Tom - New York