Rectangle Sanding Screens - These 14" x 20" mesh screen discs with strong fiber, uniform open construction and consistent cut from start to finish.Sanding Screens are an open mesh fabric heavily coated with silicon carbide abrasive. Its durable, open weave mesh design is non-loading and coated on both sides for longer lasting reversible wet or dry use.
- The open mesh construction resists loading.
- The higher the grit number (example 120 grit) the finer the disc.
- Available in grits from: 60, 80, 100, 120
- Average life expectancy for screen discs when used on wood floors is 300-400 square feet per disc.
- When used on concrete floors coverage will vary from 100-150 square feet per disc.
- Size: 14" x 20"
- Packaging: 10 screens per case.
1. Lay screen on floor
2. Place a red spacer pad (14 x 20) on top to use as a drive pad
3. Place the Square Strip machine on top of the pad and screen
4. Operate machine as normal
14 x 20 Screen discs are packed 10 per box
Rectangle Screen Discs:
Part # 0271020
Part #: 0273020
Part #: 0273520
Part #: 0274020
- Refinishing wood gym floors and racquetball courts at schools and/or sports facilities
- Preparing concrete, wood, and other floors for coating and recoating with typical sealers or finishes