The SchedulePro module of Executive ToolKit is a true multi company system that will keep track of workloads, schedule and report tasks for any number of companies or clients. You can easily change labels that are used throughout SchedulePro, add your logo and even set up global break times. With its Project Manager, you can copy your different Projects to perform "What If" scenarios.
The Production Rates section is task data and is used in workloading customers, clients, buildings, etc. and may be added, modified or deleted based on your particular needs.
Daily Schedules and Periodic Schedules are used to schedule work tasks. You can schedule an employee, position, team, etc. then print the corresponding report into a variety of report styles, including a miniature report that can be laminated and given to an employee.
The versatility of SchedulePro will also allow you to print schedules for a specific day regardless of whether it's a daily or periodic task.
Production Rates are task related benchmarks (time limits) used in the workloading process.
- Nearly 200 standard cleaning tasks have been preloaded into SchedulePro using ISSA standards.
- These rates may be modified or deleted based on your particular needs.
- You can also add Production Rates for tasks unique to your organization.
Workloading and Scheduling
Workloading is simply the process of determining which cleaning tasks need to be performed, the frequency and calculating how long each task should take. This screen guides you through this process.
- Once an area is workloaded, the daily and periodic tasks are assigned to an individual employee or team.
- Concept of Workloading
A daily schedule is made for each person whether they are on a team or work alone.
- This schedule consists of each area they clean, the start and end time for each task, information about their breaks and detailed descriptions of each tasks.
- You can give each cleaner a miniature, easy to read, schedule that tells them where to clean, what time to start and end each task, and specific duties or comments for each task.
Tasks that are not done on a daily basis are set up on Periodic Schedules.
- Floor care, carpet care, window washers, etc. all have tasks that may put them in different areas every night.
- These schedules can be printed by any date range you select.
- Schedules automatically roll over from year to year.
It's All In The Cards
SchedulePro has the unique ability to print schedule cards, in various sizes, for your cleaning personnel. These schedules can be printed on color-coded paper, trimmed and laminated. Place these cards on key rings for each individual cleaner.
- Using SchedulePro, team cleaning schedules can be set up based on the number of people who are present during a specific shift. For example, when a four person team has everyone present, a green card is used. When three people are at work a yellow schedule card is used. A two person schedule can even be created for use in cases of dire emergency.
- For areas that are cleaned by one person, only one card is required.
Project Manager is your guide for organizing your work. With Project Manager you can create multiple project files and copy information from one project file to another. Most companies will only need one Project File that contains the entire cleaning operation.
However, if you like to do ‘What If’ scenarios, you can copy your existing Project to another Project File, make the necessary changes then view the new results.
SchedulePro Main Menu
Important Comments on Ordering:
- All software modules include a (2) user license. The software
may be installed on a single PC or Server and accessed with (2)
concurrent users connections.
- Modules can be purchased individually or in any combination.
- System Requirements
Technical Support (included)
- All users are entitled to free phone support for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST.
Technical Support (Option)
- Annual Subscription
- FREE updates
- FREE upgrades
- FREE technical support by email or phone
- Renewable annually
- Support available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST
- The price for support is just $99.00 per module per year.