Stainless Steel Polish Liquid Refill
The world's finest cleaner / polish and surface preservative for stainless steel.
- Packaged in economical gallons and quarts containers.
- Use it in your home: kitchens, counter tops, stove tops, cabinets, bathroom fixtures (metal and porcelain), window and door fixtures, and kick plates.
- Use it on your boat: all metal and aluminum fixtures/fittings, towers, fiberglass, instrument panels, even your fine teak decking and other woodwork.
- Use it at the office: workstations, desks, shelving, elevators, doors and knobs, and all hard surfaces including most office machines.
- Not recommended for use on silverware, eating utensils, or other mouth-contact items.
"Want to tell you what a super product you have. Been using Sheila Shine for 6 years now and our old stainless steel equipment always looks brand new. Thank you for providing a product that is all what you say it is!!!!!!! " Sharon, Food Mgr., WI
This product is no longer available for sale or distribution in the state of California.
Applying Sheila Shine:
A little Sheila Shine goes a long way.
Apply Sheila Shine lightly with a clean cotton cloth. Use sparingly, removing any excess with a dry cloth. No rubbing or polishing required. You will get unbelievable results with very little effort. In short, Sheila Shine will clean, polish and protect in one easy step.
Sheila Shine is available in:
- Gallon containers sold each or by the case of 4
- Quart containers sold each or by the case of 12
Sheila Shine Specifications
Physical State: Liquid
Appearance: Clear liquid
VOC: 8.03 lbs/gal, 957 g/l
Use Sheila Shine in Your:
Sinks, faucets, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, dishwasher, range hood, trash compactors, microwave, stainless steel or chrome trash cans, back splashes, cabinet’s handles, door handles, and window and door fixtures.
Gas grill, BBQ grill, stainless fixtures